Surrounded by rolling countryside, Lindow Court Park is a haven of peace and tranquillity. Spread over 10 acres of landscaped parkland it offers access to a wealth of rural walks while also enjoying close proximity to the boutiques, cafes and restaurants of Wilmslow.
54 Homes Set in 10 Acres of Attractive Parkland
Access to a Wealth of Walks Across Rolling Countryside
Entrance Drive with Stunning Spring Planting
A Detached Home of Your Own
Modern Luxury Living
Economical & Energy Efficient Way of Life
Excellent Value for Money
- Lindow Court Park is well-placed for the boutiques, cafes and restaurants of sought-after Wilmslow
- Close to the charming, old-world town of Knutsford
- Convenient for Manchester, Liverpool and the North West
- Steeped in history, including famous Iron Age finds such as ‘Lindow Man’
- Great days out within 10 miles of Wilmslow include: Heaton Hall, Little Morton Hall, Ordsall Hall Museum, Tatton Hall.
Lindow Court Homes For Sale
45’ x 20’
Starting from £248,000*
*Price based on a Tingdene Overstone. Other homes can be priced as required. Prices correct as of 14th July 2021 but subject to manufactures increase at time of quote.
Oak Road, Single Unit – 40′ x 10′ (12m x 3m)