On the outskirts of the unspoilt market town of Bromyard, Linton Park enjoys a beautiful seven-acre hillside setting sloping down to the River Frome, with the potential for otter spotting and trout fishing, and views over farmland beyond.
68 Homes in a 7 Acre Open Plan Setting
Nestled in a Quiet Valley with Lovely Views
Riverside Wildlife, Including Otters
Trout Fishing Opportunities for Residents
Modern Luxury Living
Economical & Energy Efficient Way of Life
Excellent Value for Money
- Linton Park is within five minutes walk of the unspoilt market town of Bromyard
- Access to Hereford and Worcester via a regular bus service
- Beautiful walks within easy reach on: The Bromyard Downs, Bringsty Common, The Malvern Hills, The Clee Hills.
- Within range of Malvern, Ludlow, the Welsh borders and the Black Mountains
- Known as “the town of Festivals,” Bromyard offers ten annually, including Folk, Jazz and Literary Festivals.
- Local attractions include: The National Trust’s Lower Brockhampton House, The Hop Pocket Craft Centre, The Conquest Theatre.